Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CHANEL Rouge Allure - Exaltée # 93
 
 
In Autumn 2012, CHANEL launched a reformulated Rouge Allure Luminous Intense lipsticks.
I wanted a new lipstick in a cheerful shade and the first thing I check is what CHANEL has to offer. I tried few of these new shades and very quickly my choice was made. Exaltée # 93, a lovely and like no other fuchsia shade is my new lipstick.
Being a huge fan of the CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks which offer more transparent shades (check previous posts), I am quite satisfied with my purchase from the Rouge Allure collection. I use my two favorite shades (Aventure and Flirt) of Rouge Coco Shine almost every day and I simply adore them, while Exaltée goes more for an evening make up, at least to me.
 
 
Exaltée # 93 is a pretty fuchsia pink described as an intense fuchsia by CHANEL, but I have to say that it looks more sophisticated than some other lipsticks of this shade. It has smooth texture and optimal hold. It delivers mostly opaque finish with a slight sheer that makes your lips look moisturized. Its moisturizing formula is good enough to feel comfortable wearing it. The wear time is satisfying.
 
I must say that the packaging is gorgeous as you would expect from a CHANEL lipstick. It is encased in a sleek black outer case and a clicky top with the classic gold Chanel logo.

 
The color looks exactly the same as it swatched. It is a great shade for this end of Winter period, to take away the greyness by putting a cheerful lipstick that will make your face glow, but also the perfect shade for the upcoming Spring and Summer months.


CHANEL Rouge Allure Le Rouge Intense retails for 31,50€ in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment