Tuesday, January 29, 2013

CHANEL nail colour - # 503 Inattendu
 
As promised, after Particulière (swatched here http://mladenaswatches.blogspot.fr/2013/01/chanel-nail-colour-505-particuliere.html) here is swatched Inattendu from Chanel 2010 Spring Collection.
When I first saw this shade, I went for it right away. It is a shade for everyone, you can not dislike it. It is a nude shade that everyone should have. I am going to buy my second bottle as I really love it.
 
 
# 503 Inattendu is a neutral light peach shade. It is a warm shade and is perfect for spring. I would put it in the nude category, although it is not a classic nude nail polish which is the reason I particularly adore it. It has its own originality as every Chanel nail polish shade.
It has a creamy finish and no shimmer. It has the right amount of pigment, so you can have a good coverage with one thick coat or two normal coats. The second photo is taken with flash indoors, so the color looks one tone lighter than it really is in daylight.

with flash
 
CHANEL nail colour Le Vernis retails for 22,50€ in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment