Friday, January 11, 2013

 Rouge Dior Nude Lip Blush #459 Charnelle

 
The Fall/Winter 2012 Collection of Dior includes the Rouge Dior Nude lip blush available in 10 nude blush-effect shades, from beige to pink and berry. Rouge Dior Nude is a rich and creamy balm I could say that gives a natural finish. For all those who want a nude natural look on your lips, this is a great choice.
 
Rouge Dior Nude is soft and light in texture, like a hydrating lip balm, so I feel very comfortable wearing it. It is very appropriate the name of blush for lips as it enhances the natural color of the lips by just adding a little of these beige or pink nude shade. It gives not too shiny not too creamy or matte look and it doesn't dry your lips. The perfect lip balm and a tint for lips. 
 
I chose #459 Charnelle which suits best my natural lip color and I love it. This color is described as rosewood pink nude. The lipstick is swatched as shown bellow on the photos taken indoors with flash. The color appears exactly the same on the photos as it is in real.
 
 
It is the perfect nude for me! I can have that "no make up" natural look with this lipstick. It illuminates your face and brings freshness. It is nothing like other nude lipcolors that are too pale or lifeless. I am sure you will love it! 


 

Rouge Dior Nude retails for 30,50€ in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment