Friday, January 11, 2013

CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine
#57 Aventure
#69 Flirt
 
When Chanel released their new lipstick Rouge Coco Shine, I went right away for #57 Aventure. It became my favorite one, I always have it with me. This is my second time as I buy the same one, but this time I also went for #69 Flirt, a color that I've been looking for for a long time.
 
The packaging is fancy, tiny and slim, so you can easily put it in any kind of bag or in a pocket even. You can apply it very easily without looking yourself in the mirror.
Rouge Coco Shine is fresh and soft, with great comfort and hydrating formula that gives wet-look on lips. It is like a colored lip balm. It feels like it becomes fluid when you apply it on your lips and provides a natural glossy effect with natural shine. It has some translucency that does not make it heavy.
 
Left - Aventure, Right - Flirt

#57 Aventure is soft pink with a bit of gold shimmers you can not even notice. My natural lip color is dark pink, so #57 Aventure gives me natural pink lips. The color is not exactly the same in the tube and on the lips as you can see from the photos. In the tube it looks much more pink and flashy that it really is. But it is the texture of all Rouge Coco Shine, all shades look much more flashy in the tube and on the lips they are just glossy, fresh and lighter. Rouge Coco Shine is not as much pigmented as other typical lipsticks, that is why we have this effect.
 
#69 Flirt is a shimmering peach pink coral. It is a shade that I really adore and been looking for it for quite some time. It is not orange, tangerine, typical coral or pink, but of course it all depends on your natural lip color. It is a great shade and goes well with my skin tone. It goes even better on tanned skin. Again, it looks much more orange/coral in the tube that it really is once applied on the lips. 
 
The next photo (with flash) where I swatched the two shades on my skin show their real color. 
Up - Flirt, Down - Aventure
  
Although the colors and the texture are great and I love them, I must point out that the wear time is not long, at least for me personally. The shiny wet-look effect goes away quickly, while the color stays a bit longer. But personally I have a solution to that, I always have my Rouge Coco Shine in my bag and I reapply in a second when needed.
 
CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine retails for 29,90€ in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment